Evan D. Sehgal, MD, FACCCardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Evan D. Sehgal, MD, FACC
Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY- M.D. Harvard College, Cambridge, MA - AD (Magna Cum Laude).
Post Doctoral Training
- Resident, Internal Medicine, George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Fellow, Cardiovascular Diseases, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellow, Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty, New York University Hospital, New York, NY
Societies, Fellowships, Board Certification
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Additional Qualification in Interventional Cardiology
- Member, American College of Cardiology.
- Member, Bergen County Medical Society.
- Clinical Fellow, American Heart Association
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Honors & Awards
- Edwards Whittaker Award, Academic Excellence, Harvard College.
- Faculty Association Award, Outstanding Medical Resident
- Previous Assistant Director Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Hackensack University Medical Center.
- Previous Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine/Cardiology, UIvDNJ.